Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello Lover!!!

It's here!!!!  My package!!!  I feel such a rush whenever I get a package in the mail!  There's something about that little (or big) brown box on my front door!  This was totally an impulse/last minute buy...I would call it a 'Cyber Monday Treat'!

I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft!  The quality of the clothes is amazing, plus it's a great place to shop for both basic and trendy pieces.  I never pay full price!  I always shop the sales racks, which are always great!  For Cyber Monday, loft.com was offering a 50 % off discount on everything in the store.

I have been wanting a pair of really sparkly/glittery shoes to wear during the Holidays.  (This year is looking good!  We've been invited to around 5 parties/events already!).  I've seen this type of shoe everywhere, but always think they either look cheap, uncomfortable or too high, plus the glitter...the glitter!!!!  It's everywhere!!!...So...when I saw these babies at loft.com I had to have them!  I figured they HAD to be of better quality than any of those other cheap versions.  And here they are!!!  They're sparkly, glittery (a good-stay-on-glittery), comfortable and they look elegant and expensive...for $40.00, they had me at hello...




I plan to wear these with everything, from skinny jeans to my New Year's Eve dress...but that's another post!