Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

'Twas a Good Day...

Great Deals...


I really wasn't planning on going 'shopping' today.  I did have to go to Target to get a few things for my son's upcoming school's 3-day field trip...  Long story short, Target was my last shopping stop...  I knew my friend Tina  was at the mall, so I stopped to say hi and met her at Loft.  Loft is having its 'take 50% off sale items', so I got 2 pairs of jeans.  (I recently lost a little weight and honestly, I was starting to look like a rapper in my jeans...not pretty!).  Anyways, I spent a total of $20.00 in 2 pairs of jeans!!!!  Wow!!!  I got a trouser jean and a flare one.  This purchase was totally justified by my recent weight loss and sale prices.  (This is what I plan to tell my husband if he asks me why I keep buying clothes...).

After Loft, we went to Victoria's Secret where I bought myself their 'Gorgeous' fragrance mist, $10.00 for the stocking stuffer size.  Love it!!!

After VS, I stopped at Old Navy, (my all-time favorite store in the whole wide world), just to check the sales rack.  Big mistake!  The sales rack was FULL of items and on top of that, they were having their 'take an extra 30% off sale items'.  So, what's a girl to do?  I asked myself.  I got 3 shirts, 1 pair of red jeggings and a jacket.  I spent a total of $37.00 (I had a $10.00 coupon).  Again, wow!!!

All of a sudden I remembered the purpose of my visit to the mall today...  Target.  Son.  Field trip.  Thank you.  So I went to Target, found almost everything I needed and then some.  I was a good girl, I didn't buy anything for myself, well, except for the lip butter (for which I've read great reviews) and my Chobani yogurt, so I think I did good, considering Target is my second favorite store in the whole wide world!