Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Work it Wednesday: Pearls!

Everyday Pearls...

I have always liked pearls.  I mean, how can anyone not like pearls!  They're elegant, classic and timeless.  All women should own at least a pair of pearl earrings, even if they're just faux pearls...It doesn't matter, the look is the same...  This first look, is something I would totally wear to a lunch with girlfriends or maybe to dinner with my hubby.  Of course, it is also a great look for a doctor's appointment or a parent/teacher conference?...he, he!!!

Datenight Pearls...


This look screams date night to me...  I would wear a similar look on a night out with my husband and friends...Where to?...Downtown Minneapolis for sure!  Let's go to the W hotel! or maybe Crave's rooftop?  Or Both???


Cozy Pearls...


This would make a perfect outfit on a cold MN night.  I'd wear this look  to a Holiday party, a housewarming party or a fancy restaurant.  I like it's elegant but also very comfortable at the same time.  Love, love, love it!!!


...and this is me...wearing my pearls...


...and me again...those are my shoes back there...I'll post about my closet one of these days...

Make sure to check out Good Life  for other Work it Wednesday ideas and inspiration!