Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Work it Wednesday: Little Red Dress

It's Wednesday!  I just bought myself a little red dress...  I think I'll wear it on Friday to a Holiday party.  Yes.  Holiday party.  Apparently, we're still celebrating the Holidays!  That's fine with me!  These are a few ideas on how I'd wear this dress.  I feel I'm getting out my comfort zone with this one.  I mean, it is RED!  For this same reason, I think the best way to go is to just let the dress make the outfit.  I'll try to keep accessories to a minimum.  I said I'll TRY!
Little Red Dress 2
red dress, knit top, Textured tight, heels, tote, earrings, Lipglass
Little Red Dress 3
dress, cardiganpumps, handbag, necklacebelt

The Little Red Dress
Oasis red dresspumpspearl clutching, necklacepearl jewelry, pearl earrings

Make sure to check out Good Life for another Work it Wednesday!