Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Airplane Fashion...

Airplane Fashion...

I don't like airplanes! It's not that I'm scared of flying...it's just because it is so uncomfortable! Especially if you travel coach! For me there always comes that time during each flight when I just don't know what to do with my legs, my arms or my head if I'm trying to sleep! Ever since we moved to MN we travel more often than before to visit our family in PR. This means I've learned to put together my 'perfect' airplane outfit. It always includes leggings, flats, Peds socks (security check point disgusting floor), cozy socks for the plane, a pashmina that doubles as scarf and throw and an oversize handbag to fill with magazines, book and snacks, and of course, my iphone for movies and music. Oh how I wish I could always travel First Class!