Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Exactly what I WASN'T looking for!!!

Missoni for Target
The Missoni for Target collection is long gone...It was available at Target from early September through Oct. 22.

For some reason I can't explain, I didn't buy anything from the collection! Not one piece!...  Last week I went to Target to pick a few things and...there it was! The Missoni for Target SALE corner!!!...Only a few pieces left, mostly little girls' clothes and rain boots. Between the girls' rain boots I spotted a very lonely box...and there they were: Missoni wide pumps in size 9.5!!!! Score!!!! The best part? They were reduced at $19.98!!!!    Love, love, love them!!!  I think they would look great with a dress or skirt, paired with black or colored tights...I'm thinking burgundy or winter green.... We'll see!