Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stripes on Stripes

I wish I could say that today I ran my weekly errands, did a few house chores and made dinner early... The truth is that my daughter is still sick, so that means she didn't go to school for the second day in a row, which means I'm pretty much behind with my to-do list.  On top of that, I woke up with what feels like the beginning of a cold... These are the times when I want my mommy!...  Anyways, I had to take 'Ms. Sicky' to a doctor's appointment so I didn't have a choice!  I HAD to put myself together, shower, dress and get out of my bear cave!  The same bear cave where I have been  hibernating for the last 4 days... 

 heart ring and mint green bracelets:  Forever 21

I wish I could say I left my house looking like this.

jeans, cardigan, handbag:  Coach


inner t-shirt:  Old Navy, watch:  Guess


scarf:  Target

 
hat:  Forever 21?  (It's really old!)

 


bow earrings:  Forever 21

But the truth is I left the cave looking like this.  I wasn't feeling well so I really wasn't in the mood for earrings, ring, bracelets, a scarf or a cardigan.  I did have animal print socks on!....




I left the house with my daughter, wearing a t-shirt, jeans, coat, a ponytail, and a smile...