Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Work it Wednesday: Jason Wu for Target

It's Wednesday!!!  A Work it Wednesday!!!!  If you're like me, you must be counting the days until the Jason Wu for Target collection hits the stores on February 5th!  I just love, love the all designers collections for Target.  I always try to buy at least one piece of each collection.  I already have my eye on this dress in particular.  I like that it's very figure flattering, dark enough for evening events, yet it has a little color for daytime occasions.  Also, I LOVE it's nautical vibe!  (I HEART all things nautical!). 

Jason Wu for Target 3
Jason Wu for Target 2
pumps, bag, jewelry, belt
Jason Wu for Target 1
shoes, tote, earrings, belt, hat, Jason Wu for Target

Check out Good Life for another Work it Wednesday!